Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Practice is an American legal drama created by David E. Kelley centering on the partners and associates at a Boston law firm. The show won the Emmy in 1998 and 1999 for Best Drama Series, and spawned the spin-off series Boston Legal. The Practice focuses on the law firm of Robert Donnell and Associates. Plots typically feature the firm's involvement in various high-profile criminal and civil cases that often mirror current events. There are a number of crossovers with other David E. Kelley shows, including Boston Legal, Ally McBeal, and the short-lived medical drama Gideon's Crossing. The Practice is one of David E. Kelley's more serious-themed shows, lacking the comedic breaks found in McBeal, Legal, and others.
- John Doman has played three roles:
- Detective in the season 5 episode "What Child is This?"
- Testifying Detective in the season 5 episode "Mr. Hink Goes to Town"
- Officer Finlay in the season 4 episode "Life Sentende"
- Paul Ben-Victor has a recurring role as Bernard "Benny" Smalls in season 2
- Dick Stilwell guest starred as Donald Kent in the season 4 episode "Checkmates".