Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Queens Supreme is a seriocomic drama that delves into the chaos, infighting and colorful personalities of the people behind the bench and behind the scenes at the Queens County Courthouse in New York City. The series shares several cast members with The Wire. David Platt has directed episodes of both series.
Judge Jack Moran (Oliver Platt, Deadline) is a brilliant, cynical judge whose integrity and wisdom are often overshadowed by his non-conformist and occasionally bizarre courtroom behavior. Newly appointed Judge Kim Vicidomini (Annabella Sciorra, Underworld) is young, attractive and ambitious, and is quickly proving that her political connections and legal savvy are assets both in and out of the courtroom. Judge Rose Barnea (L. Scott Caldwell, Judging Amy) hardworking and brutally frank, knows that the jury is still out regarding Kim, and she's not afraid to let her know it. Judge Thomas O'Neill (Robert Loggia, Mancuso, FBI) the highest-ranking at the courthouse, tends to be the voice of reason as he works to keep his fellow judges' egos, agendas and eccentricities in check. Assisting the judges are Carmen Hui (Marcy Harriell) and Mike Powell (James Madio, USA High) the ever-helpful law clerks who are surprised by very little.
- John Doman appears in the Queens Supreme episode "One Angry Man" and stars as caustic police commander William Rawls in The Wire.
- Boris McGiver plays a cop in the Queens Supreme episode "Flawed Heroes" and has a recurring role as hated lieutenant Charles Marimow in season 4 of The Wire.
- Joseph Urla appears in the Queens Supreme episode "Flawed Heroes" and has a recurring role as the Maryland District US Attorney in season 5 of The Wire.
- Idris Elba plays Carla in the Queens Supreme episode "Mad About You" and stars as drug kingpin Stringer Bell in The Wire.
- Tom Mardirosian plays Mr. Ali in the Queens Supreme episode "Permanent Markers" and has a recurring role as FBI Agent Kristos Koutris in season 2 of The Wire.
- Bruce Kirkpatrick plays a detective in Queens Supreme episode "Things Change" and has a recurring role as veteran crime reporter Roger Twigg in season 5 of The Wire.
- Michael Potts appears in the Queens Supreme episode "The Eyes Have It" and has a recurring role as feared hit-man Brother Mouzone in The Wire.