- Author: HBO
- Source: http://www.hbo.com/thewire/img/episodeguide/season02/ep17_port.jpg
- Description: A promotional screenshot from the HBO program The Wire episode "Hard Cases" showing an image of the Baltimore docks.
Fair use for Hard CasesEdit
This image, TheWire17.jpg, is being linked here; though the picture is subject to copyright I (Qjuad) feel it is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- It is a promotional screenshot from a television series;
- It does not limit the copyright owner's rights to sell the DVD of the show in any way;
- Copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the program because it is low resolution;
- The image is significant because it identifies a central location new and integral to the second season;
- The image is accompanied by a description of the scene pictured, the character's role and critical commentary of their importance in the episode.
Appears on these pages
Hard Cases Credits Chronology "Hard Cases" is the fourth episode of the second season of The...
Season two, along with its ongoing examination of the drug problem and its effect on the urban...
Cite error: tags exist, but no tag was found Season # Series # Title Story Teleplay Director...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:29, October 20, 2007||506 × 316 (8 KB)||Opark 77||== Summary == *Author: HBO *Source: http://www.hbo.com/thewire/img/episodeguide/season02/ep17_port.jpg *Description: A promotional screenshot from the HBO program ''The Wire'' episode "Hard Cases" showing an image of the Baltimore docks. == Fair use|